Friday, October 4, 2013

fruit-wall

My fruit bowl is giant piece of handmade earthenware that my husband found in a thrift shop a few years back, and it holds not only out fruit, but miscellaneous vegetables, the occasional herb, and a broken glass sculpture of a heart (random, I know). I love how big and beautiful it is, but the only problem is that when it's really full and we don't clear it out fast enough, the fruit on the bottom sometimes gets moldy. Yuck, right? That's why I was so impressed with Fruit-Wall, a new functional, innovative way to store your fruit.




Fruit-wall is a low-profile shelving unit that stores your fruit without taking up counter space, allows air to circulate, and gives you an at-a-glance way to plan your shopping list by letting you see what's already in your kitchen. You can learn more about Fruit-wall on its website, or support the project on Kickstarter.


(Via Design Milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!